Tuesday, May 10

pretty eyed, pirate smile.


 







 Stylist: Pauline Skewes and Sarah Webb
Photographer: Pauline Skewes
Model: Amy Charlesly

Looking back at my brainstormed piece of paper, I can’t bring to mind how many nights I have spent day dreaming about this photo shoot. Here are the things that mused me; my beloved home-town that consists of suburban houses with crisp green grass, a town where the streets are bare after 5pm and the placid water plays hand-in-hand with the clouds. The opening scene shot in a petrol station from a movie that I am obsessed with; From Dusk Till Dawn directed by Robert Rodriguez and written by Quentin Tarantino. And the amazing trend that is Colour Blocking, a movement that allows you to team loud and vibrant colours from the same family.

During the shoot I had my able and helpful other half Sarah Webb assisting me while I watched my thoughts evolve into amazing photographs of the biggest modest babe going Amy Charlesly. Amy absolutely took our breath away. I hope these photos will do the same for you. Enjoy xxx

3 comments:

  1. good legs, petrol prices HIGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy looks stunning... as always!!! Love the shots in the vintage dress...

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO beautiful <3 Love Shayne X

    ReplyDelete