Sunday, August 26

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THESE














Iconic humans that have inspired me. Films that won me over. Moments from yesteryear I wish I belonged in. Dreamy girls and Handsome boys. 

Lately, it seems as though all I have been doing is day-dreaming. I have been keeping still images in my busy head and scribbled notes on the palm of my impatient hands during my days at work. Once I come home I dream about all I had written, and spend each night falling madly in-love with the places I am running away to. To become wild and free. Places I have only yet visited in my imaginations. 

I would often refer to the things I wanted to do exactly how they panned out in the movies I have seen. With this thought, I share with you some classic movies I adore. And how I wish to inject them into the American road-trip that I am so close to living out. 

1 comment:

  1. Lanvin bag come in beautiful colors that fit the style of every fashion season. Usually the spring summer collection comes in a wonderful array of colors like reds, chrome yellows and even greens. The autumn winter collection of bags is usually browns, beiges, gold etc, and the all season blacks and whites. Most of these bags are also multifunctional for e.g. the Lanvin handbag. Link : www.lanvinhandbagstore.com

    ReplyDelete