Tuesday, October 23

MAKE BELIEVE

Growing up I was lucky enough to be one of those kids that had a handful of friends who lived on the same street as me. After school, we would climb mulberry trees, play handball on the gravelled roads and gather our clever brains together to mastermind how to build the perfect cubby house for summer. We would talk about who would do what and what talents each of us had that we could contribute to our grand plans. While I may have been no good at carrying heavy things, I helped with the interior of building our little nook and made it look pleasantly pretty. 

It's kind of like that now really, I have been creating What Peter Said for over two years now and so much has happened just in that short time. From a small tiny seed I planted, I have nurtured it to grow and grow with the help of some very helpful and clever humans along the way. Beautiful people who were more than willing to create and dream along side me. I think you always have to believe in a little make believe in your life, otherwise the unthinkable will never be possible. 

So thank you once again to those who has helped me with my much loved cubby house What Peter Said. Keep dreaming and being creative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment